Here is a healthy recipe for some BBQ Baked Chicken Wings.
- 18 chicken wings, skin removed
- 2 cups (skinny) Homemade BBQ Sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 Tbsp. worcestershire*
- 2 tsp. liquid smoke**
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer (uncovered) for 20 minutes, or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Transfer chicken wings to the prepared baking rack, and line them up in a single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.